Looking for a new challenge in a major company? Kontron Canada is recruiting a Product Manager who will develop and execute Kontron’s product strategy and value proposition for the Media and Telecommunications Market.
You will be responsible to ensure that Kontron creates value with Symkloud and CRMS product line. You will also be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product specifications and identifying typical customers, defining the product vision, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure financial goals are met and customers are satisfied.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
In order to facilitate the reading of this text, we have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- You will define business plan associated to the Media Market (Video compression and delivery) and the Telecommunication Market (vRAN) including revenues, margins, pricing and costs and any others relevant KPIs and objectives;
- You also will define the product strategy and roadmap for Symkloud, CRMS, ME/RS product lines;
- You will develop and execute a 4-year business plan and associated deliverables;
- You will deliver a clear value proposition that can be used by the Sales and Marketing department to generate demand and growth for the associated product line;
- You will collaborate to the sales training and ensure all relevant tools are in place to guarantee the success of the company in Media and Telco markets;
- You will deliver high-level requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification to enable the Company to design products creating value for the customers;
- You will maintain close relationship with customers and the R&D group to ensure a better understanding of future market trends and needs;
- You will run an early adopter program with minimal viable products and samples to prove the viability of the value proposition;
- You will collaborate with sales and business development to Identify target customers, define engagement and go-to-market strategy;
- You will have a direct engagement in customer acquisition;
- You will support marketing in strategy development;
- Finally, you will be an expert with respect to the market, technologies, and competitive landscape.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science; MBA degree is an asset; Pragmatic Marketing study is also an asset;
- Experience: Ideally 10 years of experience in the media and telecommunications market with relevant experience as Product Manager; demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products; experience in hardware computing and networking;
- Strengths: Excellent communication and teamwork skills, results and customer-oriented, proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Profile: Able to travel up to 25% of the time to identify market trends and to understand and define customers’ needs; self-motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Languages: English (oral and written), French (an asset).
HOW ABOUT AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDING:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…