We are looking for the perfect candidate for the position of Production Engineering Coordinator. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing the necessary actions to coordinate the transition from the creation process to that of the realization of his product range. Through his leadership, he will have to coordinate the various stakeholders involved in order to put into production permanently or temporarily any changes concerning new: products, software or even methods.
Typical day with us:
- Integrate new products in project management mode;
- Develop and implement a strategy allowing the evolution of products and methods;
- Coordinate experts various functions through improvement projects affecting products or processes;
- Plan and manage deliverables related to the gating operation;
- Responsible for reliability, costs, and the efficiency of the product family;
- Identify and prioritize activities that improve the product value chain.
You have the profile you are looking for if you ...
- Holds an engineering degree;
- Has relevant experience in project management in a manufacturing context;
- Has s approximately 3 years of experience in the field;
- Fluency in English;
- Has excellent project management skills;
- Knows the product development process;
- Have notions of lean manufacturing, six sigma, and Agile methodology is an asset;
- Are a born leader and you have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Are proactive and you have an excellent global vision;
- Are structured, organized and you know how to manage several files simultaneously.