Within the large STAS team, the industrial programmer designs software solutions that operate all of our equipment, according to various needs. of our customers, and this, globally. Every day, the company's mission is to offer an innovative product that meets the needs of the current and future aluminum industry. With hundreds of equipment installed in nearly 40 countries, the industrial programmer contributes to the evolution of the industry, one country at a time.
YOUR CHALLENGES: Under the supervision of the Head of the Automation and Commissioning Department, the Industrial Programmer will be mandated to ...
- Design, test and deploy software solutions for various technologies designed, developed and sold by STAS;
- Coordinate departments for all aspects of industrial computing and automation, including the development and implementation of Industry 4.0;
- Maintain technologies by providing technical support to customers;
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
- work / life balance (company certified by the Bureau de normalization du Québec [BNQ]); - Flexible schedule - Summer schedule maintained on an annual basis - Various mandates - Dynamic team - Statutory holidays and sick leave additional to what is provided by labor standards - A competitive salary according to the experience and qualifications - An annual bonus program - A physical activity reimbursement program - A range of competitive social benefits (pension plan, group insurance, EAP ...).
SKILL PROFILE Qualifications required
- BAC or DEC in computer science;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in the field;
- Good command of English, spoken and written;
- Availability to travel
- Object-Oriented Programming;
- Team spirit;
- Good adaptability;
- VB.NET programming language.
- MS SQL Database, MYSQL.