Because life is part of our plans
And in reality, it's more than that! Tetra Tech is a company that takes the human heart to heart and brings together nearly 20,000 professionals worldwide, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
As our team is expanding, we are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for the CANO (Underground Service Center) to join the Transportation Division team. as part of a major project of the metropolis that will spread over several years.
The person will be based full time at the Project Office at Place Bonaventure.
Challenges that will surpass you
- Perform technical coordination of multidisciplinary teams in areas related to infrastructure (civil, mechanical, building electrical);
- Participate in the development of the work breakdown structure;
- Participate in the development of the project schedule and schedule follow-up;
- Work in collaboration with different stakeholders;
- Provide technical support as needed.
What makes you the ideal person for this job
- Hold a bachelor's degree in civil or mechanical engineering;
- Have more than 10 years experience in coordinating multidisciplinary projects;
- Be a member of the OIQ;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of infrastructure, hydro and industrial projects.
What makes Tetra Tech the company where you want to work
- Teamwork is put forward;
- The success of our employees is recognized;
- We rely on work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules, social and sporting activities within the company and much more;
- You will have challenges, training and support to continuously grow;
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, in addition to a stock purchase plan.
Tetra Tech is part of an Equal Employment Opportunity Program, inviting women, aboriginals, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities and ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applications will be contacted.