That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team shine is a project cost controller who stands out for his rigor, his proactivity and his analytical mind.
Location: In telework mode (Then the Quebec office)
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out the analysis of the financial review of the project according to the indicators established by the company;
- Assess the cost impacts of each modification or evolution of the contract during its implementation;
- Propose budgetary corrective actions to a project that does not meet the indicators desired profitability;
- Identify the financial risks of the projects assigned to you and implement measures to control them;
- Assist the project managers in updating budget planning following the analysis of costs and budgets
- Document the financial analyzes of projects and obtain the required approvals;
- Prepare and send performance reports to management projects.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- College / University degree in project management, Accounting, Finance or discipline related to financial management;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent command of Excel, and skill with data analysis features;
- Knowledge of contractual management of private and public market fees (asset);
- Relevant training or experience in Project management (asset);
- Very good command of French and English (oral and written)