That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it daily to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the municipal infrastructure team in the Quebec or Lévis office shine is a project director, who stands out for its technical knowledge and experience!
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Act as project manager in the carrying out major municipal projects;
- Ensure the follow-up of es projects according to deadlines and budgets;
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the realization of projects;
- Carry out the diagnosis, design and / or search for solutions;
- Perform the calculations and define the parameters necessary for the design;
- Ensure technical coordination and follow-up with the various parties involved;
- Ensure relations with customers ;
- Participate in business development.
What sets you apart
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering , specialization in Municipal Engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Strong interest in project management and technical know-how;
- Experience with municipal infrastructure and engineering consulting projects;
- Positive attitude, rigor and team spirit;
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of equality in employment and thus invites women, indigenous people, s people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.