Who are we looking for? A perfect match to fill the position of Project Engineer. The holder of this position will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring project activities between clients, suppliers and work teams to achieve objectives and meet deadlines. The candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in project management.
What a typical day with us looks like:
- Plan and prepare schedules, determine milestones and monitor the progress of work;
- Collect information and inform the relevant stakeholders;
- Evaluate costs and workload;
- Maintain the link and interest of all stakeholders;
- Communicate project progress to the client;
- Communicate requirements to suppliers and ensure compliance of deliverables with them;
- Ensure the planning of supplies for the production of prototypes;
- Support the implementation of projects and ensure follow-up of the necessary corrective measures;
- Verify work in progress to identify risks and correct deficiencies;
- Deal with unforeseen circumstances and propose solutions to meet objectives.
- Is fluent in French;
- Has a BAC in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field;
- Has at least 10 years of experience in a project management;
- Is a natural born leader and a good team player;
- Has experience in manufacturing and rolling stock environments;
- Is available to work on customer site.
You earn points if you...
- Are a member of the OIQ.
In exchange, we offer you...
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart ;
- Competitive salary and benefits ;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!