Seneca is a private engineering consulting firm specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team as well as the respect shown to its customers as well as its ability to meet challenges. Today it has more than 80 employees comprising highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the lifecycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation. Seneca is growing and looking to hire the services of a:
Reporting to the supervisor department, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Establish and maintain contacts with customers in order to develop a relationship of trust;
- Support the customer in the identification and definition of needs in order to establish the design basis and scope of the project;
- Develop management plans, define the work plan and determine the deliverables;
- Evaluate and plan deadlines, financial and human resources required as well as ensure follow-up and control;
- Coordinate the work of the team and lead project meetings;
- Perform monitoring of project costs, analyzing cost control reports and producing progress reports;
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables produced and the application of procedures by the team;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Support the development of technical skills of project team members;
- Respect and disseminate all standards, policies and standards in force at the client;
- Collaborate in the development of service offers and the sale of new opportunities.
Skills and requirements
- Holder of a university degree in engineering;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Minimum of 10 years of engineering experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in project management in the metallurgical sector;
- Experience in operating plants, in EPCM mode or in chemical processes , a serious asset;
- Training in advanced project management or PMP, an asset;
- Certificate of ASP Construction;
- Bilingualism (French-English ) both orally and in writing;
- Excellent communication and technical writing;
- Leader mobilized teur and excellent team worker;
- Demonstrates rigor, judgment and is results-oriented;
- Demonstrates great adaptability.
Position: Permanent, full time
Place of work: Anjou (QC)