GBI is looking for a building electrical engineer with engineering consulting experience on a major project in Montreal . The engineer will be required to actively participate in projects on behalf of mostly private clients. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in planning, studying and evaluating electrical equipment and systems;
- Participate in studies of feasibility, short-circuit studies, design, operation and performance, electrical components and equipment, and electronic communication systems;
- Participate in the preparation of cost estimates, design specifications for electrical systems and installations, and write reports;
- Participate in the design of circuits, components, networks and electrical installations;
- Oversee the installation, modification, testing and operation of electrical systems and appliances.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- Have consulting engineering experience in a similar position;
- Have experience in commercial and institutional projects;
- Knowledge of the following software: Word, Excel and other lighting calculation software (AGI32) and Arc Flash study.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experiences. We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources. invite to apply to