That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Building” team of the Quebec City office shine is a Mechanical Engineer who stands out for his leadership and technical expertise.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Design building mechanical systems, such as plumbing, HVAC and building management systems energy (regulation and control);
- Ensure budget management as well as follow-up of deadlines;
- Participate in the drafting of service offers;
- Produce various reports and technical specifications;
- Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team and provide technical support;
- Estimate and evaluate work;
- Participate and coordinate meetings with clients in order to advisor in their approach.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with specialization in building mechanics;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in project design and management;
- Ability to lead a variety of projects simultaneously;
- Be open to collaboration and have a good sense of communication;
- Experience in the realization of institutional projects (schools, hospitals) and commercial or other relevant fields (asset);
- Experience consulting engineering (an asset);
- Member in good standing of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an access program to equality in employment and thus invites women, Aboriginals, people with disabilities and members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.