That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work in
- The offices are overflowing with friendly people;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that the mode everyone's life is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it daily to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we need to make the “Building” team in the Laval office shine is an engineer in charge of the structural project who stands out for her passion for the field and her sense of management. The person will have the chance to get involved in a major project!
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Carry out the design of concrete, steel, wood or masonry structures for building projects;
- Monitor projects according to deadlines and budgets;
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the completion of projects;
- Write quotes for the completion of works;
- Supervise and monitor the work of the design team;
- Monitor the work in collaboration with engineers and technicians;
- Carry out expertise in these areas of expertise;
- Represent the firm with clients in the context of projects.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- Bachelor in civil engineering, with a specialization in structure;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- My interest required for project design and management;
- Member of the OIQ;
- Relational aptitude;
- Positive attitude, thoroughness, team spirit and passion;
- Consulting engineering experience (an asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an equal employment opportunities program and invites thus women, indigenous people, people with disabilities and members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.