That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are overflowing with friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- We are aware that everyone's lifestyle is different and we know how to adapt;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our clients and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the “Municipal” team of the Boucherville office shine , he is an engineer in Urban Engineering who stands out for his technical knowledge and his skills in project management.
Location: In telework mode, Boucherville office by more.
The challenges e will allow you to surpass yourself
- Actively participate in the implementation of municipal infrastructure projects (estimate, design, estimate, etc.);
- Manage various projects (search for solutions, budget and schedule management, etc.);
- Guide and support junior engineers in their daily lives;
- Assist the office manager in the market development;
- Participate in the drafting of service offers;
- Participate in meetings with customers and develop solutions to guide work teams;
- If necessary, make site visits.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- BAC Génie civil, urban infrastructure specialization;
- Have held a similar position for at least 10 years;
- Strong interest in the design and management of municipal infrastructure projects;
- Excellent aptitude s relational and team spirit;
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time, resourcefulness and efficiency;
- Having experience in consulting engineering (asset);
- Member of the OIQ.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equal employment and thus invites women, natives, people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.