GBI is looking for an engineer in charge of designing and monitoring infrastructure work for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The Engineer will be expected to actively participate in projects on behalf of ministries, cities, municipalities and private developers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Identify client needs and estimate construction or completion costs for municipal infrastructure projects;
- Produce and interpret plans and specifications;
- Estimate project quantities and costs;
· Track job monitoring from our offices;
· Write internal and external client documents (report writing, change instructions, amendments, minutes, etc.) with various stakeholders;
· Validate and collect data for payment requests according to customer requirements;
· Have a good vision of all projects to track the work schedule;
· Validate shop drawings and plans as built;
· Search for relevant information about the current project;
· Plan and control municipal engineering work;
· Write service offers occasionally;
· Ensure compliance of construction work.
· Possess a bachelor's degree in civil engineering;
· Be a member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
· Have consulting engineering experience with work supervision;
· Asset: Master Microsoft Office;
· Hold the ASP Construction Card;
· Good command of French both spoken and written.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at