GBI is looking for an engineer in charge of building structures projects with experience in consulting engineering for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The engineer will be expected to participate actively in commercial, residential, institutional and industrial projects
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Represent the firm to the client and define project needs;
- Determine the concepts used to carry out projects according to the client's requests;
- Participate in project design;
- Oversee the preparation of plans and specifications;
- Support junior and intermediate engineers, designers and engineers;
- Check and coordinate work in progress in collaboration with other stakeholders (architectural, civil, electricity, etc.);
- Administer the project in collaboration with the administrative department;
- Oversee the preparation of budget and time estimates, as well as reports of plans and specifications;
- Manage project technical staff and participate in site meetings;
- May be called to participate in work supervision.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, specialization in building structure;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of ETABS, SAP and SAFE software.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply to