DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
The mission of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public organizations in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a building stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects valued at almost $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Be part of our team, which has over 900 employees with cutting-edge expertise in all areas of construction, management and operation. 'buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great possibilities available to you.
You want make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Under the authority of the manager, the incumbent takes part in the operations of a center of expertise in project management and quality management.
She acts as a strategic and technical expert in project management with project managers from real estate departments, those from management of major infrastructure projects. She transfers the required knowledge and implements the tools and methods necessary to carry out the organization's infrastructure projects.
She is responsible for registering and bringing innovation to tomorrow in terms of project management and operationalization. It is a significant center for increasing maturity in project management for the whole of the Company, both in infrastructure projects and in corporate projects, as well as with the Company's partners and suppliers (Ministries and Public Bodies, SCT, Professionals).
As an expert in project management, she runs various project management workshops (risks, methods of implementation, lessons learned, etc.) within infrastructure projects and corporate projects. It supports best practices in project management and issues decisions related to these practices to project managers and clients of the Company, representatives of departments and agencies.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in architecture or engineering and be a member in good standing of the Order of Architects or the Order of Engineers.
- A PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or a master's degree in project management is required.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in project management as infrastructure project manager, three of which ( 3) in the public infrastructure sector or as a project manager with expertise in the management of public infrastructure projects.
- Knowing the directive on the management of major public infrastructure projects will be an asset.
- Know the related laws, regulations, codes and standards fields of activity.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal), good judgment, a sense of responsibility, a great capacity for analysis, synthesis and decision-making, showing leadership and creativity.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage projects within agreed parameters, taking into account customer needs, and coordinate a work team.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position includes an annual salary of up to $ 94,149 with the exception of hoursadditional. Treatment will vary by skill and experience, according to the scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working a flexible schedule of 35 hours / week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after one year only and the reimbursement of the annual subscription to your professional order.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website no later than May 27, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position with the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures operates an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.