The Agencies Robert Janvier Ltd. (ARJ) is one of the largest teams in Quebec and Eastern Ontario in its field of activity. She specializes in the logistics and distribution of architectural doors, frames and hardware. Being part of the ARJ team is a great career opportunity. Joining our diverse team as "Project Management Manager - Montreal" will enable you to meet seasoned professionals as well as dynamic and motivated young professionals.
Reporting to the Project Management Director, the Project Management Manager is responsible for the organization and control of projects in the regions and for meeting the performance objectives of his project team and the satisfaction of the project management team. the clientele.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Validate and prioritize work and production schedules based on customer orders and instructions;
- Participate occasionally in the negotiation of contracts with clients;
- Support the accounts receivable department for the collection of problem files;
- Execute certain sales and prospect the market for bid research;
- Continuous training and mentoring of a project management team, 4-5 project managers
- Transfer skills learned from one project to another
- Ability to manage the different elements of a project with an overview and a proactive approach
- Play a support role to the management team for certain mandates
- Daily active supervision of the project team
- Front-line support to project managers in problematic situations or representatives of a specific stake for the company
- Client intervention for situations beyond the responsibility of project managers
- Settle endorsements and disputes with contractors, suppliers and customers at project closure
- Assume all other responsibilities and perform other duties related to his position;
- DEC in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering or Building or Engineering Studies (Essential);
- Undergraduate university studies in administration or project management (an asset);
- 5 years of experience in a similar position, which must be at least 1 year in companies of commercial, industrial or institutional construction contractors (essential);
- 2 years of experience in personnel management (essential);
- Mastery of French and English, both orally and in writing (essential).
- Rigor, sense of organization and initiative
- Great ability to adapt and manage multiple simultaneous activities
- Recognized, proactive, purposeful and results-oriented leadership
- A smart communicator and diplomat
- Analytical capacity, synthesis and rapid decision-making
We are looking for someone who wants to excel himself, looking towards prevention rather than correction, autonomous and proactive.