ARJ is one of the largest teams in Quebec and Eastern Ontario in its field of activity. She specializes in the logistics and distribution of architectural doors, frames and hardware. Being part of the ARJ team is a great career opportunity. Joining our diverse team as Project Manager in the field of construction will enable you to meet experienced professionals as well as dynamic and motivated young professionals.
Reporting to the Project Management Director, you will have to assist clients in the execution of their projects as well as plan actions to ensure customer satisfaction and success. To do this, you will act as an intermediary between the general contractor and the various internal project stakeholders.
Specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Prepare the work and production schedules and obtain the necessary documents for the production of the shop drawings and the execution of the project;
- Follow up on shop drawings and their analysis and interpretation following professional review;
- Proceed with the technical development of a project of a structure or installation;
- Write technical documents of moderate to high complexity from the information provided;
- Process Contractor Change Orders;
- Support the accounts receivable department for the collection of problem files;
- Assume all other responsibilities and perform other duties related to the position.
Do you recognize yourself in the following points?
- Have a sense of urgency
- Be accountable and accountable
- Be proud
- Knowing how to communicate and understand
- Be humble
- Be proactive