The Center de services scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSSDGS) is looking for a project manager, member of the Ordre des architectes du Québec or the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec, to join the team of the Material Resources Service (SRM).
The Grandes-Seigneuries School Service Center (CSSDGS) has a real estate portfolio of 63 buildings spread over the territories of the Roussillon MRC and the MRC des Jardins-de-Napierville. Our buildings serve more than 28,000 students. The clientele served in its territory is growing rapidly and major repair and construction projects will soon see the light of day.
The administrative offices of the Material Resources Service are located in La Prairie.
Nature of the work
The project manager coordinates projects entrusted to external professional firms for the various stages of the project, from design to carrying out the work, and ensures compliance with legislation, regulations and CSSDGS standards. She, yes, he ensures that deadlines and budget are respected for all the projects entrusted to him.
Job description and required qualifications
In accordance with the attached job description and the required qualifications.
Duration of the regular work week
35 h / week.
As soon as possible.
Asset maintenance project coordinator.
From $ 46,114 to $ 82,585 / year, depending on qualifications and experience and in accordance with collective agreement P1.
Send your application to the Human Resources Department by email no later than February 16, 2021 before noon at this address: indicating the competition number P-2021-039.
Only applications sent by email will be considered.
The Center de services scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries (CSSDGS) is committed to a program of access to equal employment and invites women, visible and ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply.
The CSSDGS thanks all applicants for their interest, but will only communicate with those selected.
No acknowledgment of receipt will be issued.
Roles and responsibilities
Project monitoring - Administrative and construction sites
- Study, analyze, plan and monitor the development of projects, particularly in asset maintenance;
- Collaborate with various external firms and / or CSSDGS services;
- Participate in the development of strategies and procedures required for the design, planning, analysis, monitoring and delivery of work so that projects meet the directions and objectives of the department and the organization;
- S ' ensure the application of various standards and regulations in force and the maintenance and application of the technical prescriptions and construction standards of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MÉES) and the CSSDGS;
- Provide external professionals with all the information required for the realization of a project and advise, through studies, research, expertise or other information, CSSDGS stakeholders on specific issues;
- Monitor project sites, ensure compliance of work and materials according to plans and specifications and participate insite meetings;
- Solve technical problems arising during the design and implementation of projects;
- Perform budget monitoring and follow-up on project schedules;
- Ensure the quality of the mandates of professionals as well as contractors;
- Accomplish, if necessary, certain administrative tasks at the SRM;
- Assume any other responsibility compatible with his function that his immediate superior can entrust to him. SQI, Integration of the arts and selection of professionals);
- Advise the SRM team and the school directors by bringing the contribution of his specialty to the work of multidisciplinary teams dealing with objects of order administrative, educational and technical;
- Promote best practices and ensure compliance with the various health and safety programs to ensure a safe work environment.
- Terminal undergraduate degree in a field appropriate specialization in architecture or engineering.
- Be a member of the Ordre des architectes du Québec or of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Qualifications, experience or undergraduate or graduate university degree in planning and / or project management;
- Own and use your vehicle and hold a valid driver's license;
- Knowledge of the Law on contracts for public organizations and its regulations.
- Strong aptitudes for teamwork and having the ability to evolve in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Good experience in project management and monitoring site;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize, judgment;
- Autonomy, collaboration, knowledge of the field;
- Sense of method and rigor ;
- Customer service oriented;
- Have a good knowledge and ability to use AutoCAD software;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft tools Office, MS Project and TEAMS;
- Certificate of the course Health and general safety on construction sites awarded by ASP Construction;
- Good command of the spoken and written French language.