The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban areas or in the region, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Get on with us.
Under the authority of the immediate superior, the incumbent acts as project manager and is responsible for several construction, renovation, conservation and development of real estate infrastructure projects in several regions of Québec.
As such, it ensures in particular: to identify the need and define it; to analyze and carry out the necessary studies to establish the scenarios and to choose the solution; perform rigorous project planning and obtain necessary approvals; prepare tenders and administer contracts awarded to professionals and contractors; coordinating the project team, as well as the necessary activities, of all stakeholders, to the realization of the project and the expected results, respecting the project parameters (scope, costs and timelines); effective accountability throughout the project; to review and close the project. It carries out its mandate in compliance with the laws, rules and procedures governing its activities.
It may also be required to perform activities related to its area of expertise in architecture or project management and to provide support or advice to its internal staff. She will be called to move regularly in the province as part of the management of its projects.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in architecture or engineering, and be a member in good standing of the Quebec Order of Architects or Engineers;
- Seven (7) years of experience relevant to job assignments;
- Know the laws, regulations, codes and standards related to the fields of activity and be comfortable to evolve in a highly supervised environment;
- Possess: skills to coordinate and communicate (written and verbal); good judgment; a high analytical capacity; a great sense of responsibility and customer service;
- Demonstrate leadership, vision, creativity, team spirit and independence;
- The following will be an asset:
- Have a recognized certification relevant to the job (PMP or others);
- To have obtained or to be in the process of obtaining a certificate or a master's degree in project management;
- Have a basic knowledge of software related to the discipline;
- Have a good knowledge of construction techniques and experience of the construction sites.
- Be fit and available to travel as part of their duties.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This item has treatmentup to $ 92,303 excluding overtime. Treatment will vary based on skill and experience, according to the expected scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working flexible hours of 35 hours a week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after one year only, the reimbursement of the annual dues to your professional corporation and the payment of a premium if you hold a PMP or LEED BD + C LE certification.
PLACES: 445 St-Gabriel Street and 655 Parthenais Street, Montreal
Those interested in this job offer are invited to apply on our website no later than June 26, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures promotes employment equity and values the diversity of the workforce.