It's true! Chez Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech The company where you want to work
- The teams are overflowing with talented and friendly people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are experienced experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a pleasant environment;
- technical development and Progress are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we miss to shine the "building" team, it is an electrical engineer of experience that stands out for his project management expertise as well as its technical knowledge.
Territory: Great area of Montreal and its surroundings (in teleworking mode)
The challenges that will allow you to excel you
- act as dir Electrical Projects for Different Building Institutional and Commercial Projects;
- Supervise a multidisciplinary work team and provide technical supervision;
- actively participate in operations related to the administrative process of project management and profitability;
- Conduct projects in designing lighting and lighting control systems, electrical services, low and medium voltage electrical distribution, auxiliary systems, d 'Fire and Telecommunications Alarm;
- Exchange with team members and do research to determine the requirements for building electricity projects;
- s ensure that plans and quotes meet the guidelines, the requirements of the design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance or use of equipment or products;
- participate actively in service offers ;
- Develop relationships and participate in market development.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years of Experience in building electricity;
- experience in design and project management in the field of education and health;
- marked interest in project management and engineering detailed
- excellent relational skills;
- team player, leadership, resourcefulness;
- in rule member of the OIQ;
- Experience in consulting genius (an asset).
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, aboriginals, People with disabilities as well as visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.