Our client is at the service of cities and municipalities, home developers, businesses, industries and other engineering and architectural firms in the Laurentians and the North Shore. The company stands out thanks to its expertise and its team of professionals, bringing together civil engineers, geological engineers, geologists, environmental engineers, hydrogeologists, biologists and technologists.
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering of environment and building science, the project manager efficiently manages the projects under his responsibility while respecting costs, deadlines and customer expectations. He has a positive impact on the business development of the company through his ability to write competitive and profitable quotes for both the client and the company.
Under the supervision of the Director of Environmental Engineering and Building Science, the project manager efficiently manages the projects under his responsibility while respecting costs, deadlines and customer expectations. He has a positive impact on the business development of the company through his ability to write competitive and profitable quotes for both the client and the company.
Details of responsibilities
- Carry out building studies and appraisals and write technical reports, issue recommendations or professional opinions, within the required deadlines and in accordance with the regulations in force and the internal procedures.
- Ensure sound management and coordination of the projects assigned to it by respecting all the terms of the submission and internal procedures.
- Participate in the preparation and review service offerings
- Optimize the use of human, material and financial resources necessary to carry out mandates while ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare timesheets on a weekly basis and perform the invoicing of projects on time by ensuring that all project costs are properly charged
- Maintain professional, courteous and attentive business relations by ensuring proactive communications, regular follow-ups and flawless customer service.
- Perform all other assigned tasks as required by its service offering.
Training, experience, knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, building sciences, construction engineering, structure or other training deemed equivalent
- Experience in project management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of roofing systems, the building envelope and reading plans and specifications;
- Sense of organization , planning and excellent priority management
- Good analytical skills and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (production of reports, emails, etc.)
- Excellent command of the French language (oral and written) and functional English
- Good knowledge and be skilled with technology
- Hold a valid driver's license, vehicle and be available to travel throughout the province ofQuebec
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec