Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 senior experts and offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
We are looking for a project manager in building mechanics with a minimum of 10 years experience for our office in Longueuil.
- Act as a disciplinary officer and manage the fees and deadlines projects
- Write service offers
- Manage teams of technicians, draughtsmen and engineers and coordinate the efforts of various internal and external stakeholders to carry out mechanical design projects building for different sectors (institutional, office, commercial, cultural and sidentiel)
- Perform technical supervision, coordination, verification and design of various building mechanics projects
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the projects
- Take readings of existing installations
- Analyze, design and adapt installations related to building mechanics
- Develop new systems and improve existing ones
- Perform appraisals of obsolescence, preliminary design, energy conservation, etc.
- Interdisciplinary coordination with external professionals
- Evaluate the construction cost budget in mechanics
- Write quotes and technical reports
- Provide assistance to the supervision of works
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (building specialty) or building engineering and member of the OIQ, or DEC in building mechanics
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication
- Leadership and a strong sense of customer service
- Mastery building codes applicable to building mechanics
- Mastery of French both written and spoken
- Atout - Mastery of English
What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly growing work environment
- A summer schedule flexible year-round
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent support through a sponsorship program
- A comprehensive continuing education plan in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.