At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various areas of the industry. As an experienced manufacturing project manager, your expertise will be put to work in the deployment and execution of industrialization projects in the field of transport, in order to improve the production capacities of our customers.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU:
- Ensure the management and implementation of projects;
- Manage and / or validate engineering projects, design, manufacturing monitoring and implementation of technical solutions;
- Direct the execution of engineering and the development of products or equipment;
- Define and analyze customer needs;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and optimization and propose solutions;
- Contribute to the development of new products by carrying out the design and modeling of parts;
- Participate in the choice of technological solutions, materials and manufacturing processes.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering;
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You are a member of the Order of Engineers from Quebec;
- You have experience in project management and / or mechanical design;
- You have experience in product, equipment and / or tool development;
- You have experience in 'application of quality standards, an asset;
- You are bilingual, both orally and in writing.
You stand out through the following skills:
- Great skills for teamwork;
- Quality communication;
- Strong sense of analysis and rigor;
- Excellent judgmental skills;
- Mobile for several regions (Quebec / Canada / International).
Do you want to use your expertise and skills at the service of manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only successful candidates will be contacted.