At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various areas of the industry. As an expert in mechanical engineering, you will act as a project manager to start a new production line in the manufacturing sector.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU:
- Supervise the start of the accumulator of the product during installation;
- Prepare the specifications for the orders of new conveyors;
- Install conveyors and other equipment;
- Ensure equipment start-up;
- Plan and scheduling;
- Suggest potential solutions for automated or semi-automated palletizing;
- Optimize all manual operations;
- All other related tasks.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering;
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You are a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- You have experience in project management and / or mechanical design;
- You have experience in the development of products, equipment and / or tools;
- You have experience in applying quality standards, an asset;
- You are bilingual (French and English).
You set yourself apart by the following skills:
- Great aptitudes for teamwork;
- Communication quality;
- Strong sense of analysis and rigor;
- Excellent judgmental ability;
- Mobile for several regions (Quebec / Canada / International ).
Do you want to use your expertise and skills in the service of manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team? We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only successful candidates will be contacted.