Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the urban infrastructure team shine, it is a project manager, which stands out through his technical knowledge and project management skills. No matter where you are localized in Eastern Quebec, come with major teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, low -St-Laurent, Gaspé, North Shore - Flexible Working Mode.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- plan, coordinate and supervise the realization of municipal projects in the region;
- act as a discipline manager for different urban infrastructure projects (networks of sewers, aqueduct, pavement and site development);
- Participate in the development of technical plans, drawings, cards and estimates;
- track budgets and project schedules;
- Ensure technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Write reports and technical advice required according to the objectives of the mandate;
- Participate in the technical development of the engineer (e) S and Technicie N (Ne) less experienced;
- Provide customer relationships and participate in business development;
- perform office monitoring and realize site visits.
what sets you
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering;
- member of the OIQ and Hold a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience;
- Marked interest in technical knowledge and project management;
- experience with municipal infrastructure projects in the engineering industry -Conseil;
- Positive attitude, rigor and team spirit.
These challenges stimulating you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.