DESCRIPTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
The mission of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public organizations in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a building stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects valued at almost $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Be part of our team, which has over 900 employees with cutting-edge expertise in all areas of construction, management and operation. 'buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great possibilities available to you.
You want make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Under the authority of the Director General, the incumbent is responsible for planning and the completion of major construction, renovation, conservation and development projects for buildings by administering contracts awarded to professionals and contractors and by coordinating the activities of all the stakeholders necessary for the preparation of opportunity files and business and the complete completion of the work to ensure compliance with costs, schedules and the program of needs (scope).
- Hold a bachelor's degree in architecture or engineering and be a member in good standing of the Order of Architects or the Order of Engineers. Having completed a year of master's in project management and having relevant experience on health projects would be assets.
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant experience related to the attributions .
- Have a thorough knowledge of good project management practices.
- Know the laws, regulations, codes and standards related to the fields of activity.
- Knowledge and experience related to the “building information modeling” (BIM) approach is an asset.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal), good judgment, a sense of responsibility, a great capacity for analysis, synthesis and decision, showing leadership, creativity and having skills in control and supervision.
- Demonstrate your ability to manage your projects within the agreed parameters taking into account the needs of cli ents, and to coordinate a work team.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position has an annual salary of up to $ 99,010 excluding overtime. The salary will vary according to skills and experience, according to the scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working a flexible schedule of 35 hours / week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after only one year as well as the reimbursement of the annual membership fee to your professional order as well as the payment of a bonus if you hold a PMP or PA LEED BD + C certification.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website no later than May 28, 2020.
We thank allcandidates of their interest for a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures operates an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginals, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.