The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, develop and maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers challenging challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth Nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of more than 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of construction, management and operations. buildings. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in an urban area or in a region, there are great opportunities for you.
You want make sense of your career? Get in touch with us
Under the authority of the Executive Director, the incumbent is responsible for planning and the completion of major construction, renovation, conservation and development projects by administering the contracts awarded to professionals and contractors and coordinating the activities of all stakeholders involved in the development of the opportunity files and business and to complete the work to ensure compliance with costs, timelines and needs program (scope).
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering and be a member in good standing of the Order of Architects or the Order of Engineers. Completion of one year of the MSc in Project Management and relevant experience in health projects would be assets.
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant experience related to awards
- Have a thorough knowledge of good project management practices.
- Know the laws, regulations, codes and standards related to the fields of activity.
- Knowledge and experience related to the Building Information Modeling (BIM) approach is an asset.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal); good judgment, a sense of responsibility, a great capacity for analysis, synthesis and decision-making, demonstrate leadership, creativity and have skills in control and supervision.
- Demonstrate your ability to manage your skills. projects within agreed parameters taking into account the needs of clients , and to coordinate a work team.
YOUR TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
This post has an annual salary of up to 97 $ 069 with the exception of overtime. Treatment will vary based on skill and experience, according to the expected scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working flexible hours of 35 hours a week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after one year only as well as the reimbursement of the annual dues to your professional order as well as the payment of a premium if you hold a PMP or LEED BD + C certification.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website no later than November 5, 2019.
We thank allcandidates for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation for people with disabilities can be tailored to meet their needs.