Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Let us miss to shine the "Transport" team, it is an engineer responsible for projects in road engineering that stands out for his technical expertise and project management skills.
Territory: Great area of Montreal - flexible working mode
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Use your technical knowledge to design road infrastructure projects, plans and quotes, from e that the preparation of service offers;
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the realization of major road engineering projects;
- ensure good project management in terms of budget and Schedule;
- Perform office monitoring on different projects underway in the region;
- Participate and coordinate meetings with customers in order to advise them in their approach;
- perform field surveys and site visits;
- Participate in market development;
- You will have to find innovative solutions, and to develop them;
- you will work on a daily basis with a team of passionate and dedicated people in a friendly environment.
What makes you the ideal person for this post
At Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your level of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering;
- you hold a Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of road engineering;
- to be a member of the OIQ;
- You have a marked interest in the design, technical know-how and Project management;
- You are resourceful, rigorous (SE);
- Excellent communication capacity.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.