At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius to work and contribute to the success of large-scale projects in various fields of industry. As an expert in mechanical engineering, you will act as project manager - Supplier quality in order to carry out and ensure the management and deployment of sustainable public transport projects.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES AHEAD FOR YOU:
- Take charge of resolving customer service reports related to supplier quality and document progress according to the established process;
- Determines the root causes and finds solutions to problems in service in collaboration with suppliers and development teams;
- Participate in supplier audits as needed with Supplier Quality Development team;
- Require supplier action plans to ensure that the quality problems encountered are corrected at source;
- Take charge of the plans multidisciplinary actions during major quality issues involving suppliers;
- Determine technical solutions with suppliers and take care of their validation for production and service;
- approve the solutions implemented by the Product Development team and by the tr ansport;
- Participate in commercial negotiations with suppliers for customer campaigns
- Contribute to the improvement of management processes and resolution of service reports;
- Represent the Service and take charge of Service actions within the framework of development projects.
YOU ARE THE GOOD CANDIDATE IF:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering;
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in product development, supplier quality management and / or technical project management;
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You are bilingual (French / English).
- You have knowledge of problem solving methods (8D, PDCA, 6M , 5Whys, etc.)
- You have knowledge of PPAP, FAI, FMEA programs, an asset.
You distinguish yourself by the following skills:
- You demonstrate great skills for teamwork;
- You stand out for the quality of your communications by promoting teamwork;
- You have a strong sense of analysis and thoroughness;
- Good project management skills;
- Leadership and ability to sell ideas;
- You are willing to participate in trips to the United States
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to serve manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send your application by email to the following address:
Only the successful applicants will be contacted.