At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your engineering into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As an expert in industrial engineering, you will act as a Quality Service Manager with suppliers to ensure the complete vendor management process.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES THAT ARE WAITING FOR YOU:
- Supervise and direct the resolution of North American customer service reports related to the quality of suppliers’ electronic and electrical systems and components;
- Carries out the characterization and the analysis of the root causes of the anomalies observed on the different systems of the product by using the various diagnostic tools;
- Solve issues in collaboration with different departments and require action plans from suppliers;
- Support resolution of customer service reports related to vendor quality;
- Document progress according to established processes;
- Participate in supplier audits as needed with the Supplier Quality Development team;
- Support and demand multidisciplinary action plans for major supplier quality issues;
- Determine technical solutions with suppliers and ensure their validation for production and for service;
- Have the solutions put in place by the Product Development team and the transport companies approved,
- Participate in vendor business negotiations for customer campaigns;
- Contribute to the improvement of the management and resolution processes of service reports;
- Make occasional trips to customers and suppliers (Canada / USA) to investigate service reports or validate solutions.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in quality, design, support and / or project management in the manufacturing environment;
- You have relevant technical knowledge of electrical and electronic component systems;
- You know how to solve problems (8D, PDCA, 5M / Ishikawa, 5Whys, …);
- You master the methods of continuous improvement (Kaizen, Lean / Six Sigma, TPS), an asset;
- You are perfectly bilingual (English / French), both orally and in writing;
- You are mobile internationally (USA).
You stand out by the following skills:
- You have good project management skills;
- You demonstrate strong leadership and ability to sell your ideas;
- You have a great sense of analysis and rigor;
- You are distinguished by your excellent communication and teamwork;
- You have programming knowledge, an asset.
Do you want to use your expertise and skills to help manufacturing companies? Do you aspire to join a multidisciplinary, young and dynamic team?
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted.