Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this What we are missing to make the urban infrastructure team shine, it is a project manager, which stands out through its technical knowledge in water treatment and project management skills. No matter where you are localized in Eastern Quebec, come with major teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, low -St-Laurent, Gaspé - flexible mode of work.
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- perform the Diagnosis and design of water treatment systems;
- perform calculations and define the necessary settings for design;
- participate in the development of plans, drawings, cards and quotes Techniques;
- Ensure technical coordination and follow-up with the various stakeholders involved;
- Monitor projects based on timelines and budgets;
- write Reports and technical advice required according to the mandate objectives;
- Framing the work of engineers and technicians and participate in their technical development;
- Ensuring customer relationships;
- participate in Market development;
- perform the desktop monitoring and perform site visits.
what distinguishes you
Chez Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your level of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, water engineering or chemical engineering;
- OIQ engineer title combined at a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience;
- experience with water treatment projects;
- availability to Move as part of its work;
- excellent time management skills, and ability to manage budgets;
- Team Player, Meaning of Communication;
- Mastery of the English language will be considered an asset.
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.