For 45 years, ProCeco is the leader in integrated and automated metal parts washing equipment and surface treatment systems in North America. We serve companies Fortune500 as well as small businesses in the automotive, aviation, aerospace, rail, public transport and general manufacture.
In order to meet the cleanliness requirements of our customers, we use environmentally friendly technology that requires only water and a small percentage of biodegradable detergent.
- The project manager is a qualified engineer with practical experience in design automated industrial equipment and project management.
- Masters the elements of mechanical systems such as training systems, conveyors, process plumbing, steel structures, as well as elene ts pneumatic, hydraulic and fluids.
- leads the development of industrial automated equipment concepts
- supervises all engineering deliverables related to mechanical design, including approval drawings, detail drawings, nomenclatures, process patterns, etc.
- valid and documents the engineering calculations as well as the drawings related to the projects assigned
- manages the mechanical design budget
- works with the department of purchases and suppliers for the selection of the Components
- sets standard concepts and methods to improve the effectiveness
- long-term disability insurance, life, medical and dental
- 40h week ending at 13:00 on Friday all year
- Parking provided by the company
- Friendly and open environment with a hierar structure Simple Chic
- Courses and training encouraged and supported by the company
- Minimum of 3 weeks of annual holidays (1 week during the end-of-year closing and 2 to choose)
- Competitive salary
- long-term stability, 12 year old seniority
Skills and Education required
- bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of technical experience
- member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec.
- Bilingual: French and English spoken and written
- Skill with CAD software: AutoCAD, Inventor or SolidWorks is an asset
- Knowledge of manufacturing and / or electrical control processes is an asset
If you feel that you have what it takes, we invite you to send your CV.