Seneca is a private engineering consulting firm specializing in industrial transformation processes. Our customers are large companies in the resource, energy and food processing industries. Seneca stands out for the quality, integrity and enthusiasm of its team as well as the respect shown to its customers as well as its ability to meet challenges. Today it has more than 80 employees comprising highly qualified professionals, including engineers, technicians and designers.
Working at Seneca means taking part in the development of innovative processes, such as the Lion project. Recyclage Lithion's mission is to close the lifecycle of Lithium batteries, the first step of which is the construction of a pilot plant in Quebec.
You are dynamic, creative, ambitious and you are looking for new challenges, Seneca offers stimulating careers in a work environment focused on team spirit, initiative and innovation.
Reporting to the Project Procurement Director, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Prepare purchase requests;
- Follow up on orders for projects with suppliers;
- Update monitoring tables;
- Inform key players of order status;
- Initiate logistics and monitor merchandise in transit according to the terms and conditions of the orders;
- Coordinate the reception of the goods at the sites and enter the information into the system;
- File the documents;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and requirements
- Diploma of collegial studies;
- Experience of 2 to 7 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in project procurement, an asset;
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics, an asset;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Bilingualism e (English and French) orally and in writing;
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and to work under pressure;
- Autonomy, responsibility, thoroughness, sense of organization and rigor;
- Very good ability to learn different software;
- Problem-solving approach;
- Ease of working in a team and be able to establish close relationships with the various stakeholders.
Position: Permanent, full time
Place of work: Anjou (QC)