Want to be part of a dynamic team and work on innovative projects? Join us! BPA is an engineering consulting firm specialized in building systems, and passionate about energy efficiency and sustainable development. Throughout the years, our firm has left its mark on the urban landscape of several cities in Quebec, and in the Ottawa and Gatineau region. BPA has worked on a long list of bold, innovative and prestigious projects that has earned the firm an enviable reputation in the industry, and an array of awards and distinctions.
BPA employs more than 450 seasoned professionals with offices in Montreal, Québec City, Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Alger.
The Montreal office is currently seeking a Proposal Writer for the Business Development Department.
The main tasks of the Proposal Writer will be to prepare proposals and relevant marketing material. Other requirements for the position will include:
- Have an in-depth understanding of Request for Proposal documents
- Work in collaboration with the Proposal Lead to develop a bidding strategy (project team, relevant experience, methodology and other required information)
- Conduct research to write and edit project data sheets, resumes, approach, corporate profile, etc.
- Follow a meticulous work plan to ensure timely delivery of proposals
- Review information to meet the requirements and make adjustments to texts, as recommended
- Format documents for final assembly, while ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Follow up on delivery
- Experience in a similar position (consulting engineering, architecture and construction) an asset
- University degree or any other relevant education or training
- Bilingual English / French
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Efficient, accurate and attentive to details
- Good sense of responsibility, professionalism, organizational skills and stress management
- Works independently or as part of a team, shows initiative and is proactive
What we offer
• A dynamic work environment in an expanding firm
• A flexible summer schedule all year long
• A competitive salary
• A complete range of benefits
• Beneficial coaching through our mentoring program
We want to thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only those retained will be contacted.