International leader in PLM-DEV-TI consulting, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, products consumption, events and much more.
Techso is looking for the candidate who will act as consultant-developer in Quality Assurance in order to support the team of direction in Montreal or abroad. This person must, independently and supported by the team of developers, ensure deliverables while respecting costs and deadlines.
As a Quality Assurance developer, you will be responsible for evaluating and testing the systems and applications used to manage our customers' operations. The resource will actively participate in transition projects to web applications.
- Develop automated tests in JAVA with Selenium
- Knowledge of QA and web architecture
- Provide additional support and specialized mentorship using the specialized skills you bring to the team
- Bring automated tests into the continuous integration pipeline in order to execute production deployments
- Help at all levels of documentation, specification and design
- Capable and happy to contribute to our services services
- Help sales team and account managers with technical questions and solutions, especially when specifying job requirements and solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or software
- Good command of languages: Postman, Newman, WebdriverIO, Selenium, Node, Git, Java, Mocha, Chai, Bash
- Experience in Front-End and Back-End Development
- Mastery of project management AGILE
- Knowledge of Mac, Unix and Windows environments
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Love of teamwork!