International leader in PLM consultation, Techso is a growing company offering consulting services in three slopes of expertise, including technological infrastructure management (IT), the specific application development (Dev) and The Product Lifecycle Management Council (PLM).
Founded in 2014, Techso forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious customers. The techso employee will have the chance to work in different sectors such as events, automotive, consumer products, aeronautics, and much more.
We are looking for of a candidate who will act as a quality assurance specialist, to undertake beautiful missions at our customers on Montreal.
- Master the organization and execution of test activities
- Establish test strategy in a multi-technology project or ecosystem, both in agile and traditional delivery
- Framing Members of the team in developing test activities
- influence the definition and evolution of quality assurance practices
- Recommend the appropriate tools
- Define and communicate relevant metrics (KPI)
- Put in place a testing approach within the project team in order to ensure the compliance of tests
- make recommends Ndations on the deployment of the solution in production
- Provide its expertise and act as a quality assurance consultant and tests with various stakeholders Bank.
- Bachelor's degree / software or relevant software
- strong leadership and ability to influence at all levels
- Experience in Quality Assurance Practices and Software Tests (ISTQB, IEEE, CMMI)
- Test Experience in a Devops Test (Data Management, Automation, Integration Approach and Continuous Deployment Testing)
- Experience in "Test-Driven-Development" and "Behavior-Driven-Development" development methods
- Experience in automation testing using new generations of tools
- Experience in the banking field - an asset
- large ability to adapt and management of priorities
- bilingual written and spoken: French and English
- good relationship and love of teamwork!