The purpose of the Société québécoise des infrastructures is to support public bodies in the management of their public infrastructure projects and to develop, maintain and manage a housing stock that meets their needs.
The SQI offers stimulating challenges: 3.1 million square meters in some 1,000 buildings, a portfolio of major projects worth nearly $ 20 billion across Quebec.
Join our team of over 900 employees with leading-edge expertise in all aspects of building, management and building operations. A company committed to innovation and sustainable development.
Whether you want to pursue a career in urban or regional areas, there are great opportunities for you.
Want to make sense of your career? Come up with us.
Under the authority of the Director, the incumbent will participate in the operations of a project management expertise center and in the development and implementation of processes, tools and templates to harmonize and standardize project management, from start-up to project closure in relation to the portfolio of infrastructure projects. It must also act as an advisor to the project managers of the project management departments and real estate departments, in particular by providing them with the support, training and support required to implement the tools and methods needed to carry out the project. their projects. It also ensures the integrity and accuracy of the data for all projects. It must master and understand the organization of the quality management system and participate in the maintenance of the update of the content related to the management of projects. She also needs to be a part of the role of Business Analyst to interface with the Information Technology Branch for project management IT processes.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering and be a member in good standing of the Order of Architects or the Order of Engineers.
- Seven (7) years of relevant experience in project management.
- Ability to influence and work as a team
- Know the laws, regulations, codes and standards related to the fields of activity.
- Demonstrate leadership, creativity, and demonstrate skills in activity control and coordination and in meeting facilitation.
- Demonstrate communication skills (written and verbal), good judgment, a sense of responsibility, a great capacity for analysis, synthesis and decision.
- Master the main software related to the discipline (MS Project would be an asset).
- Demonstrate computer skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in real estate infrastructure project management, risk management, quality management and alternative delivery (turnkey, PPP) would be assets.
- Demonstrate the ability to share knowledge and experience in order to optimize project management practices.
YOUR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
This position has an annual salary of up to $ 85,624 with the exception of overtime. Treatment will vary by skilland experience, according to the expected scale of the job class. In addition, the SQI offers a stimulating work environment, the most competitive benefits, including participation in a defined benefit pension plan, the possibility of working flexible hours of 35 hours a week, a work / life balance. personal, four weeks of vacation after one year only and the reimbursement of the annual dues to your professional order.
Those interested in this job offer are invited to register their application on our website at no later than November 29, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a position at the Société québécoise des infrastructures. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures implements an equality program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodation can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs.