INOGEC is an oven business, located in Sherbrooke, specializing in mechanical design and manufacturing of equipment in the industrial sector. Ingec allows companies to get specialized engineering solutions to realize their different challenges.
For more than 8 years, INOGEC stands out as an employer by its unique work environment to optimize the development of members of his team. The key to the success of the company lies in the continuing education and professional development of its members. This corporate culture allows INOGEC to constantly solidify one's team and raise a wide variety of major challenges.
From the needs of customers, the INOGEC team designs (mechanics and electrical), manufactures, assembles, program, installs and starts tailor-made equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
If you are an automated and thirsty equipment enthusiast to further develop your skills, INOGEC is out of any doubt the company for you. Apply now and come on challenges at the height of your abilities.
• Work as a robotic specialist in a dynamic team
• Program equipment / robots ( Python, C, Ros Environnement Linux) Automated in all kinds.
• Propose innovative solutions at the cutting edge of technology
• Track constant with customers in order to To ensure the deadlines and meet the requirements
• Draw the scheme and mount the control panels
• Place and manage commands.
• All in a multitude of industrial domains (aeronautics, pasta and paper, automobile, plastic, food, machinery, machining, tools, recreational products ...)
• Hyper stimulating workplace and work challenges
• Competitive salary
• Many additional time options
• Flexible time
• Well appointed, modern, good fenestration
• Possibility of assembling and starting your designs
• Powerful work tools (computers, multiple screens, space mouse ...)
• Continuing education (seminar, conference , internal training, lunch and learn)
• social club
• Collective insurance
• 2 years and more experience in the field of computer engineering / robotics / industrial automation (DEC) or (tray), robotic engineering, or any other training or relevant experience
• A good knowledge of the C, Python, Studio 5000 and ROS is an asset
• Rigorous to programming standards
• Good skill in oral communications and writing (French)
• Strong ability to identify problems, find solutions and present
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Great Desire to develop its skills
• Good capacity of T Raising as a team, good communication, concern of detail, good organizational skills, good mechanical spirit
• Have interest for diverse robotic projects