HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES THAT YOU EXPECT:
At Merkur, we offer you the opportunity to put your genius into action and contribute to the success of major projects in various areas of the industry. As an expert in robotics, you will act as a Robot Engineer to realize and ensure automation and robotics projects in diversified and high performance sectors.
- Design and simulate robot cells on Fanuc’s Roboguide software;
- Participate in the design and optimization of robotic cells with a multidisciplinary team;
- Develop and optimize robot paths (sequence algorithm) and the functions of the cell and various connected equipment;
- Programming Fanuc robots, PLCs and user interfaces;
- Start and calibrate all the equipment of the robotic cell;
- Ensure the integration of new technologies to improve the performance of robotic cells.
YOU ARE A GOOD CANDIDATE IF:
- You hold a BAC in Automated or Electrical Production Engineering;
- You are a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- You have 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You have experience in project management;
- You have knowledge of FANUC robots and the Robot simulator guide;
- You have knowledge of automating and programming PLCs and user interfaces (Omron, GE, Allen Bradley).
We invite you to send us your application by email to the following address:
Only selected applications will be contacted .