Our client is a family business that for over 85 years, operates a major career in Quebec City. It works in the production and sale of aggregates.
He is looking for a person to join his team as Clerical Balance . The person will be in charge of the management of the weighing station. This important item includes tasks related to the management and administration of daily career on-site operations. This extension includes a superb advantage: v You will have the privilege of having a transfer of knowledge from the person currently in office before it Take a retirement!
- complete the tickets of all entries and outputs in the career
- take the phone or in-person orders and tracking of deliveries
- ensure payment of customer orders according to our options
- perform traffic management
- Manage diesel consumption and consumption ratios
- coordinate and track scales calibration and maintenance
- manage documents related to the administration of The scale (slip, good, delivery ticket, etc.)
- performs the day closing procedure (consolidation of day transactions with sales reports, data transfer to administration)
e t you?
- Experience in distribution or in a relevant field
- Good territorial knowledge of the Quebec City and Chaudières-Appalaches
- Knowledge of the various aggregates used in the commercial and residential field
- ease with computer science, including Excel
- Excellent concentration capacity, planning
- Reliable, honest and courteous
work at our client is:
- advantageous salary according to your skills and your experience!
- Permanent position, from Monday to Friday, from day (40 to 47 hours / week according to the seasons)
- Collective insurance
- mini cuisine at weighing station
- An employer who is close to the well-being of his employees
- Easy access, near major roads
* ** The use of masculine has the sole purpose of lightening the text
Submit your application to: