As a manufacturing performance and industrial engineering enthusiast, you will join a dynamic multidisciplinary team and act as an advisor in operational excellence to our clients so that they achieve their objectives.
HERE ARE THE CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU:
Supporting companies in manufacturing optimization:
- Participate in implementation of continuous improvement tools;
- Define KPIs and monitor dashboards;
- Provide active supervision coaching;
- Analyze data;
- Facilitate Kaizen workshops;
- Use problem solving techniques problems.
Carry out manufacturing optimization mandates:
- Carry out optimized plant layout plans considering the required future capacities;
- Support companies in the implementation of a continuous improvement structure;
- Optimize administrative and manufacturing processes;
- Optimize warehousing areas;
- Optimize assembly lines / logistics flows;
- Support and monitor customers in the implementation of action plans;
- Manage and monitor active clients.
YOUR KNOW-HOW IMPRESSES US IF:
- You have a bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or operations and logistics engineering;
- You have more than 8 years of experience experience in a manufacturing environment or in continuous improvement;
- You have experience and knowledge in project management;
- You are bilingual, both orally and in 'writes.
You stand out with the following skills:
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Leadership of influence;
- Communications and open-mindedness;
- Client focus;
- Global vision of manufacturing issues and projects;
- Ability to manage change and mobilize teams.
Are you passionate about manufacturing performance? Do you want to use your expertise and skills to serve businesses? Do you aspire to join the ranks of a multidisciplinary team driven by challenges?
We invite you to send us your application by email at