That's right! At Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans ... and in reality, it's much more than that! We take human beings to heart and we realize that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
What makes Tetra Tech the company you want to work for
- The teams are full of nice people;
- Our troops quickly adapted to the new reality of teleworking;
- There are seasoned experts who collaborate on a daily basis in a most pleasant environment;
- Technical development and progression are part of the internal culture;
- Sustainable development is one of our priorities and we integrate it on a daily basis in order to improve the situation of our customers and that of the planet.
What we lack to make the "Transports" team shine is an experienced civil engineering technician who stands out for his rigor and his interest in design of large projects.
Place of work: Boucherville or Montreal (Currently teleworking)
The challenges that will allow you to surpass yourself
- Develop and prepare drawings and t plans for various projects of the Transport division (geometry, pavement, drainage, infrastructure, etc.);
- Participate in the detailed design and drafting of reports;
- Carry out calculations of quantities and collaborate in estimating the cost of the works;
- Compile, enter and analyze data collected in the field;
- Provide technical support to project managers and to the stakeholders involved;
- Work closely with team members to find solutions adapted to our customers;
- If necessary, follow up on the progress of the work on construction sites and ensure compliance with plans and specifications.
What makes you the ideal person for this position
- You have a DEC in civil engineering;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Strong interest in drawing and design in the field of infr road structures;
- You are energized and motivated by teamwork;
- You have a good knowledge of AutoCAD, InRoad and Civil3D software;
- You wish to evolve in your role.
Tetra Tech subscribes to a program of access to equality in employment and thus invites women, natives , people with disabilities as well as members of visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.