Organization Profile :Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position :
Area of Expertise:Development of quality management programs (e.g., ACE) to assist internal UTC staff, suppliers, customers, and partners with initiatives to reengineer processes and methods to ensure company objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met.
Level of Responsibility:
- Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
- Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas
- Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
- Has in depth knowledge of the discipline and role
Specific responsibilities of position :
The Senior analyst, Front Line Systems and Analytics will:
- Lead the effective development, customization and periodic upgrade of P&WC’s CRM system while maintaining in-depth knowledge of the state-of-the art across various industries and ensuring P&WC benefits from that knowledge. This includes prioritizing upgrades, developing specifications as well as developing test scenarios and the means to have them executed.
- Drive the effective and sophisticated use of P&WC data and the integration of external data sources to ensure the fullest picture of our customers and competitive landscape is obtained in the most efficient fashion.
- Play a lead role in driving improved customer experience by developing means to drive customer-centric key performance indicators, access to data, and more effective customer management tools.
The candidate needs to be self-motivated and able to employ industry experience and technical knowledge to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Level of responsibility:
- Responsible for entire projects with a high level of complexity;
- Share advanced knowledge in analytics with the wider organization;
- Engage other departments in using analytical tools; willing and able to teach as required.
Qualifications & personal attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree. with 6 to 10 years of experience;
- Master’s degree with 4 to 7 years of experience;
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft products (including MS Dynamics and Power BI) and of SAP;
- Knowledge of the aerospace aftermarket business;
- Strong project management skills.
- Focus on results;
- Adaptability (ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced atmosphere);
- Effective communication skills from shop-floor to executive level;
Field of studies : Aerodynamics Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mathematics Engineering, Physics Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Sciences