Join the big family Tetra Tech ! Our reputation in the engineering industry is based on our technical expertise and the commitment of more than 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec. We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength. Come and use your full potential with us!
The culture at Tetra Tech is:
- talented and user-friendly teams;
- flexible modes of work, adapted to your reality, because life is part of our plans;
- The daily collaboration in a most enjoyable environment;
- A support focused on your professional development;
- A human, responsible and integrity environment, impressed with inclusion and diversity.
this Let us miss to shine the multidisciplinary team, it is a senior technician in building mechanics . Regardless of your location in Eastern Quebec, come and participate in large teleworking or face-to-face projects at the Rimouski office.
Territory: Rimouski, Bas-St- Laurent, North Shore - Flexible working mode.
The challenges that will allow you to surpass you
- design, in Collaboration with a team of engineers, CVAC systems, control / energy management system (EMS) and / or plumbing, heating, cooling;
- Plan CVAC systems, control / system energy management (EMS) and / or plumbing, heating, cooling;
- collaborate, throughout the course of a project, attend coordination meetings;
- Drafting Reports and Technical Documents;
- Provide optimal quality control of mechanical systems Components All projects while respecting work cost budgets;
- Participate in technical development members of the equation IPE;
- If necessary, go to different sites at the Bas-St-Laurent, in Gaspésie or on the North Shore to perform surveys.
what sets you
at Tetra Tech, we have a place for you! With the wide variety of projects we have, your role will be adapted according to your expertise.
- dec in building mechanics;
- minimum experience of 15 years in a similar position;
- control of autocad software;
- Knowledge of the Revit software (asset);
- Team Player;
- Interest for design and drawing;
- Experience in consulting engineering (asset).
These challenges stimulate you? Send us your application for
Tetra Tech subscribed to an Employment Equal Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply . Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.