Looking for a stimulating work environment that promotes work / life balance and flexible schedules? Be part of a dynamic team, focused on a job well done by joining our office in Longueuil.
As a building electrical engineer, come and play an expert role at Stantec, a leading engineering firm with 22,000 employees working in more than 400 offices and among the top 10 design firms in the world. world. In Quebec, we have 1,500 employees in more than 20 offices.
- Design and develop power distribution, lighting, fire alarm and communication systems for institutional, commercial or industrial building projects;
- Establish and maintain contact with the client to request or provide technical information related to the project;
- Perform modeling and analysis,
- Develop high and medium voltage distribution networks;
- Prepare technical specifications;
- Project Management;
- Take readings of existing installations;
- Participate in project planning;
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in building electricity;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- ASP Card Construction (asset);
- Knowledge of REVIT software and BIM design
- Bilingualism French - English (trump).
What we offer
- Regular full-time position: 37.5 hours / week;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Competitive compensation;
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees;
- Flexible group insurance plan;
- Group RRSP;
- Employee Share Ownership Plan;
- Training and Skills Development Program.
The masculine is only used to lighten the text, the position is open for both women and men.