Want to contribute to a major project?
Tetra Tech is proud to participate in the extension of the Montreal subway line, a major project that helps to develop public transit in the metropolis. This project will extend over several years and will include the addition of 5 stations, two bus terminals, an incentive parking and a pedestrian tunnel.
The great family Tetra Tech is still at the Search for new talents to join the team of the project office. What we are missing to shine the team is an engineer in structure that stands out for his design skills and rigor.
workplace. : In teleworking mode - Place Bonaventure afterwards
The challenges that will allow you to excel
- Perform the design of reinforced concrete structures and metal frames;
- Participate in the estimation of quantities and costs
- write quotes for the completion of the work;
- collaborate with The other disciplines of the project to achieve the set objectives;
- perform a design that conforms to applicable specifications, standards and codes;
- work in collaboration with the team Structure In order to find solutions adapted to the needs of the project.
which makes you the ideal person for this post
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, with a specialization in structure;
- experience minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- hold a sizing knowledge of underground structures in finite elements (asset);
- have a mastery of finite element software of the abacus and annys (asset) type;
- in rule of the OIQ;
- marked interest for design and for large projects;
- experience In consulting genius (asset).
at Tetra Tech, life is part of our plans!
and in reality, C ' is much more than that! We take care of the human being and we are aware that our people are our strength! Our reputation is based on the technical expertise and commitment of our 20,000 professionals around the world, including more than 3,500 in Canada and 1,500 in Quebec.
Tetra Tech subscribes to an Employment Equality Access Program and invites women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible or ethnic minorities to apply. Please note that only the selected applications will be contacted.