GBi is looking for a civil engineer in traffic maintenance for our Pointe-aux-Trembles office. The incumbent will be asked to actively participate in projects on behalf of the Ministry of Transport, Sustainable Mobility and Transport Electrification (MTMDET) as well as for major projects of the firm.
Your main responsibilities:
· Manage and analyze traffic data;
· Write quotes and reports on traffic and signaling;
· Carry out traffic control plans based on the work to be done and the construction methods of the contractor;
· Prepare and validate signaling plans;
· Conduct field visits and photographic surveys;
· Coordinate the maintenance of traffic with the various stakeholders;
· Attend site meetings and / or traffic management committee;
· Participate in site monitoring with respect to traffic maintenance;
· Track traffic control quantities and participate in payment recommendations;
· Carry out project monitoring in accordance with the quality system of the firm (ISO);
· Budget tracking and project billing;
· Coordinate the work of technicians.
· Possess a bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction engineering;
· Have a master's degree in transportation (trump);
· Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
· 5 years or more experience in transportation engineering, ideally acquired within a consulting engineering firm;
· Know MTMDET and ATC standards;
· Master Word and Excel and MS Project software;
· Have the security card on construction sites (ASP);
· Have done STC-102 and STC-201 training of the AQTR.
The proposed salary will be modulated according to your relevant and transferable experience.
We offer a full range of benefits and a dynamic work environment based on the development of our human resources.
If you are interested in this position, we invite you to apply at