Engineering services and consultancy for the design, manufacture and assembly of HVAC systems (industrial buildings and tunnels):
- Selection, optimization and sizing calculations of systems and equipment;
- Realization of feasibility studies and pre-projects including the inspection of existing works, the analysis of the needs of the client, the writing of reports, the production of the quantity slips, etc .;
- Writing technical specifications;
- Multidisciplinary coordination;
- Technical writing, such as analysis reports, audit reports, technical change requests, reports of non-compliance, etc.
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering;
- Proficiency in French and English (oral and written);
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Experience in consulting engineering.
What we offer
By joining the AECOM family, you become a member of a future-oriented company. Our teams around the world take part in some of the most forward-thinking and innovative projects and contemporary programs. They address the major challenges of today and shape the built environment for future generations. We provide a workplace that promotes growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a corporate culture that supports inclusion, diversity and overall employee wellness through programs supported by management. Our core values define and reflect on our behaviors and aspirations, which drive us not only to build a better world, but also to « achieve the extraordinary » in every neighborhood, community and city where we work. We subscribe to the principle of equal access to employment and we believe in each person’s potential. Let us free yours