Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 experienced experts and has offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
The Quebec office is looking for a building electrical technician with a minimum of 5 years of experience .
- Perform coordination, verification and design of different building electrical projects for different sectors ( institutional, office, commercial, cultural and residential)
- Participate in existing condition reports, development of AutoCAD and Revit plans, quote section writing, costing and evaluation. monitoring works
- Work on electrical distribution system, emergency power supply, lighting, fire alarm and other related systems
- Design projects building electricity systems
- Participate in the development of budget estimates and work schedules
- Work closely with engineers to develop solutions that are tailored to the needs of the building industry. clients
- Supervise junior technicians
- Five (5) years of engineering consulting experience with a DEC in Electrical Engineering or ten (10) years of consulting engineering experience
- Mastery of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit an asset
- Versatility, autonomy, ease of communication and ability to work in a team
- Mastery of French both written and spoken
- Knowledge of English
- Atout - Member of the Order of Professional Technologists
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly growing work environment
- A flexible summer schedule throughout the year
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits program
- Excellent mentoring through a sponsorship program
- A plan for comprehensive continuing education in the workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.