Would you like to be part of a dynamic team carrying out major projects? Join us! The engineering consulting firm Bouthillette Parizeau is specialized in building. Our employees are passionate and integrate sustainable development principles into all our projects in order to contribute to saving the planet. His bold and forward-thinking achievements have earned him an enviable reputation highlighted by the industry and an impressive amount of awards and distinctions.
Bouthillette Parizeau has more than 450 senior experts and offices in Montreal, Quebec , Lévis, Longueuil, Laval, Gatineau, Ottawa, Vancouver and Algiers.
Bouthillette Parizeau is currently looking for a construction site supervisor for his office. Laval, Montreal or Longueuil (depending on your preference).
The main role of the site supervisor is to ensure that the realization of projects allocated to it is in accordance with the contractual documents in the respect of the roles of the interveners. Tasks include:
- Perform job monitoring and write monitoring reports
- Determine job costs according to standard methods and established plans and specifications
- Contribute to solving technical problems
- Provide information on the interpretation of plans and specifications so that the contractor performs the requested work
- Check the progress of the work according to plans and specifications
- Follow up on deadlines and attend site meetings
- Prepare recommendations for the receipt of work, the list Deficiencies
- Check Shop Drawings
- Write Minutes of Meetings
- Negotiate Prices with Contractors
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, a Building / Electricity Mechanics Technique of building or relevant work experience
- Be curious and have an interest in building site supervision
- Have knowledge of building sites
- Versatility, autonomy , Fluency to communicate
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Hold ASP construction card
- Have a valid driver's license
- Mastery oral and written French
- Report writing and multidisciplinary teamwork
- Knowledge of the following Office suite software: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a similar position within a consulting engineering firm or as a site supervisor will be considered an asset
What we offer:
- A dynamic and friendly growing work environment
- A flexible summer schedule year-round
- A competitive salary
- A Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Excellent Coaching Through a Referral Program
- A Comprehensive Continuing Education Plan in the Workplace
We thank the people who will offer their services. Only those selected will be contacted.