Kontron Canada is looking for a passionate Software developer to contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions using systems and servers designed by Kontron. If you enjoy participating in the definition, development and integration of solutions for these cutting-edge domains and you are talented, creative and enjoy being part of a seasoned engineering team, then this position is for you.
You will be an active member of a solutions team that works within a rapidly evolving multidisciplinary (hardware, software and mechanical) engineering group. You will contribute to the implementation of software solutions for state-of-the-art products.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French:
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- You will contribute to the integration, design and development of software solutions for systems and servers;
- You will analyze, understand and implement management and security technologies by integrating and adapting commercial and open source third-party solutions;
- You will analyze, understand and translate the needs expressed by customers to the engineering team;
- You will participate in the definition of new products by collaborating with product managers, architects and sales;
- You will participate in all stages of design and actively collaborate with the development team to deliver high value solutions for our customers;
- You will take an active part in a multidisciplinary and multi-site team following the Agile-SCRUM methodology;
- You will be on the lookout for new technologies and market trends through the culture of innovation and continuous training.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Software engineering or equivalent education;
- Experience: 3 to 7 years' experience in software development;
- Curiosity, creativity and analytical mind;
- Team work and collaboration;
- Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- At ease with specific time constraints.
- Required Knowledge:
- Development of application and/or Web software under Linux and Windows;
- Design and use of RESTful APIs;
- Development in the fields of cloud computing, computer security and artificial intelligence;
- Back-end programming (Java/C#/Python);
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS and networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet).
- Development of drivers under Linux, Windows, QNX, VxWorks or any other real-time OS;
- Programming in C/C++;
- Knowledge of Redfish, IPMI and/or SNMP technologies;
- Knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Ansible tools;
- Knowledge of cloud services, Docker and micro-services architecture.
- Languages: English and French.
HOW ABOUT AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDING:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life, including the possibility of teleworking;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more...