CAE is looking for talented software developers with an interest in the User Experience. They will be part of an agile team involved in the design, development, customization, updating and integration of software. The Training Experience Department within CAE Global Engineering develops the technologies used in training devices and simulators. Our software products are used by flight instructors when training crews in Civil and Military markets.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with object-oriented programming, UML, C ++ or C # .NET in the Windows environment
- Knowledge of Web and SOA Architecture Principles
- Expertise in graphical user interface (GUI) development
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Ability to integrate with an established team
- Travel outside Canada may be required
- Must be able to meet the requirements of the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), the US International Trade in Arms Regulation Program (ITAR) and obtain a NATO Secret security clearance. / li>
- Significant interest in real-time modeling and simulation systems (an asset)
- Experience with WPF, WCF, SOA, C ++ and UML (an asset)
- Work closely with the UI and UI designers and with the UI programmers as well as with developers in other disciplines to develop the UI software. instruction.
- Participate in the analysis, design, programming, validation, integration and debugging of the simulation platform and user interface (GUI) of the simulators.
- Develop and integrate user interface elements into the application, including: WPF control libraries, interactive modules, animated transitions, and design templates.
- Test and debug to meet design, performance and reliability specifications.
Statement on Equal Access to Employment
At CAE, everyone can contribute to our success. Without exception.
As reflected in our core value « A CAE » (a passionate and inclusive team), we are proud to be one passionate, borderless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcomed regardless of race, nationality, color, creed, gender, identity and gender expression, sexual orientation, disability or their age.
In this job offer, the generic masculine is used solely to lighten the text and refers to the masculine gender, feminine gender or various gender identities.